Having your own crops at home can very simple. You only need:
- A place with direct sun light
- Watering for your garden
- Containers and soil
- A little time and a lot of love!
The benefits of growing your own food are countless:
– It provides us with nutritious, tasty and healthy foods
– High educational level for the little ones
– It is an escape route from stress, noise, pollution and asphalt
– A way to maintain contact with the natural and rural environment
These are some of the varieties that you can grow: Carrot, Tomato, Spinach, Strawberries, Garlic, Basil, Oregano, etc.